Act 114 FBI History Clearance Instructions
Effective November 27, 2017 the AIU no longer provides fingerprinting services.
Act 114 FBI Clearance
- Applicants must register with IDEMIA (Morpho Trust) prior to going to the fingerprint site.
- The Service Code for the AIU is 1KG6S7.
- Fingerprint location sites can be accessed at https://www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania.
- The applicant will need to take the enrollment document, their ID and the payment (if they haven't prepaid) to the fingerprint site.
- Once the applicant has had their fingerprints scanned, the UEID code should be submitted to the Human Resources Department.
- An unofficial copy of the fingerprint results will be sent to the applicant from IDEMIA.
A cost of $23.85 applies to process the Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History clearance.