AIU Staff Login Page
Below are links to systems commonly used by AIU employees.
AIU employees use the Aesop absence management website to schedule absences from the office.If you do not remember your current password or need additional assistance, please contact email@example.com
Digital Storefront allows employees to place print requests, order stationary and download digital publications through the Internet.
Oracle is the financial software system utilized by the AIU for purchasing, accounts payable and other finance functions. All AIU employees can access Employee-Self Service to view and make changes to their demographic, employment, benefit and payroll information. Firefox is the recommended web browser for Oracle.
- DocuSign is a digital signature platform available for use by select AIU staff members for delivery and signature of official documents for AIU business, Oracle employee paperwork, and other business process workflows.
InSite, the AIU Intranet, provides detailed information geared specifically for AIU employees on:
- Central Office Procedures
- Safety and Risk Concerns
- AIU Business Forms
- IEP Writer
Employees may access their AIU3 Outlook-based email through the Internet.
Password Reset Portal - For AIU Employees
- This will update your AIU Email, Google, Oracle, Insite, Network, and computer passwords.
- Your computer will not accept the new password until you access from Central Office, Mon Valley, Pathfinder, Sunrise, or AEP locations.
- Users will be required to register for self-service password reset at their first login. Self Service Password Reset Setup
If you do not remember your current password or need additional assistance, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-394-5900.
The AIU has enabled an additional security measure for accessing Email, Oracle, and Adobe. The process will require users to confirm authentication approval either through an app or through a six digit code sent to an authentication device.
Employees can log into the help desk system to submit their requests. Remember to select "external login" if not automatically logged in.
Superintendents of schools use the SuperSite for access to the most current and relevant information available.