Request for Technical Assistance

  • Administrators: Request for Technical Assistance must be initiated by the Local Education Agency’s special education director or building principal. Please use the DBRT: Request for Technical Assistance to submit the request. 

    Parents/ Guardians: If interested in receiving DBRT support, contact your child’s principal or special education director. The district administrator is tasked with initiating the DBRT Request for Technical Assistance on behalf of the student’s team.  

    The resource team does not provide direct student instruction, therapy, or services. If you are looking for direct services for a deaf-blind student, please complete the appropriate referrals through the AIU Deaf/Hard of Hearing Support Program and the AIU Blind/Visually Impaired Support Program.